Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mangnish

Mangled + Spanish = Mangnish

So like most people, my boyfriend knows various words in Spanish... but has absolutely no concept of grammar, syntax, or anything else that makes a language coherent. I took Spanish for three years in High School (which technically made me fluent) but because I never use it, I lost a lot of it, though I retain grammar, syntax, ect. So in a concentrated effort to drive me insane (he does this in English too) he throws together random nonsensical sentences. So please enjoy this run of crazy Spanish. I will be providing translations... and believe me, they take nothing away.

~~~~~~~

Boyfriend: Son las el pequito borro.
Me: ... They are the, female plural, the, singular male, donkey tiny.
Boyfriend's brother: *without skipping a beat* Ah, Donkey Tiny, not as popular as Donkey Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment