Monday, August 16, 2010

Swimming in a sea of crazy

Still working on the layout, but 1) I'm lazy, and 2) I'm not the one that actually does anything where that's concerned, I'm just the author. I'll try to find ways to make the place look a bit more interesting.

Anyway, onto the potential funny. I'm going to put up two comments again today, and one will involve my boyfriend, and the other will involve me... neither will involve both of us. (It's like a freaking word problem up in here!) Don't worry, I'll tell you the common denominator right now: crazy people. I thought that perhaps I should give you a bit of insight into both, why we're weird, and also why I in particular, find this particular brand of insanity desirable. The quote from my boyfriend involves an ex of his, which I thought was perhaps the best anecdote I had ever heard at the time, and mine involves a girlfriend of mine that I have known since I was little, and grew up with. Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ex-girlfriend: If you cheat on a video game, then you'll cheat on a woman!
Boyfriend: That's ok, the game won't know I'm doing it either.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Oh yeah, I want to go see that for my birthday.
Girlfriend: When is your birthday again? July fourth?
Me: No, it's the second... but most people assume it's the fourth.
Girlfriend: Ah, yeah... What's on July fourth?
Me: ... *stare, start cackling*
Girlfriend: *blink, facepalm* THE FOURTH OF JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment