Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday isn't gone yet...

Oh my gumball! Is that a Lynyrd Skynyrd reference?! It is! I'm all old up ins!

Wait, what? I don't know, I couldn't think of a clever title, and then I tried to be witty. Sorry, I'll try not to do it again.

Anyway, a week ago today, I had an impacted wisdom tooth pulled. I won't go into the pain and fail of that, but long story short, I couldn't, and still can't, use my Listerine to gargle before bed. So to make my mouth feel less gross, I got a couple little bottle of spearmint breath drops. I had just finished changing into my pajamas when I walked into the following conversation. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Boyfriend: I want to take a lot of these little breath drops, and just put them in a shot glass. I want to see how mint I can get.
Boyfriend's brother: So you want to try to make it come out of your eyes?
Boyfriend: I want to see into the mint!

No comments:

Post a Comment