Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mangnish Weekends - This hand of mine is BURNING RED!!!

For those of you that are familiar with G Gundam, or Mobile Fighter G Gundam for long, I'm sure you'll recognize where this is going. For those of you that aren't, I'll explain... but only a little. Unlike most other Gundam series, as far as I can tell, this one in particular was for the lulz. The main character, Domon Kasshu has this little catch phrase that he often says during Gundam battles, "This hand of mine is burning red! Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory!"

In the spirit of the anime (i.e. for the lulz) I gave my boyfriend the task of translating that in Spanish. This is what we got.

Gundam fight ready?

GO!

~~~~~~~~

Boyfriend: El mano del mi son fuego de roja! Son las gitara de la victoria, mi dice que soy derrota.
Me: The hand of the me they are fire of red. They are the guitar of the victory, he tells me that I am he defeats.

No comments:

Post a Comment